It would not be an exaggeration if one says that Australia is a place where people can make most of their lives. Interestingly, one may not be able to find many countries in the world that offer impeccable higher education programs and vast scope as much as Australia does. Over the years, Australia has grown to be a perfect destination for higher education underpinned by efficient, strong and novel policies that facilitate effective education for all verticals of academic realms. Australia offers everything that an individual look forward to having in a study abroad destination– topnotch quality, modern and unique facilities, unrivaled lifestyle, amicable people and a great ethnic culture to be proud of. No wonder Australia is a place where dreams come true.
Australia boasts of being the most affordable country that offers high quality education for everyone around the world. Top standards of education, a society highly tolerant with other cultures and incredible living conditions make the country the best choice for individuals vying to pursue their education abroad.
- Recognized worldwide from the United States to New Zealand
- Affordable course fees and cost of living is cheaper in comparison with countries like the US and the UK.
- Australia accepts 12+3 programs for Master’s.
- Master’s has a duration that ranges from 1 to 2 years.
Australia offers a wide plethora of options for people who want to pursue their higher education there. Providing great value for the money of the candidates, an individual can take advantage of the shorter or intensive courses that the country has to offer. Australia also has a dynamic education system that is very adept in integrating latest developments in the field of science and technology, modern trends in the field of management and marketing with their current curriculum of degree and/or diploma programs. This proves that Australian education system is very reactive and practical quick to adapt to changes as required.
Important insights to admission intakes
While applying for any education program in Australia, candidates must keep the following aspects in mind for smooth and comfortable process of application
- Australian education system follows two intake systems—February and July. However there are a few universities that conduct multiple intakes in September and November as well.
- It is advised to begin the application process at least 8 months prior to the intake.
- Australian universities normally have a processing period of 4-6 weeks.
Preferred English Language Proficiency Scores
Australia accepts TOEFL and IELTS scores of the candidates for getting admission in their universities.
- TOEFL score of 90 or above for postgraduate courses and 80 or above for undergraduate courses.
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above for undergraduate courses and 6.5 or above for any post graduate courses.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses
- 12 years of schooling
- For students wanting to pursue Engineering and Computing, Mathematics and/or Science subjects are mandatory.
Eligibility for Graduate Courses
- Decent academic records in an undergraduate course from any recognized university.
- Professional experience is required for MBA courses in reputed universities.
- Work experience in the field of study will be an added advantage for the candidates.
Documents Required for Admission
Following documents are required for admission.
- All the educational documents including 10th and 12th scores sheet
- Test Scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Copies of Passport
- Recommendation letters and certificate of experience
- Certificates of excellence in any extracurricular activities
20640 Strathclyde ISC scholarship A4 REV1 1 LR