Swedish Univ of Agricultural Sciences

The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, or Swedish Agricultural University is a university in Sweden. Although its head office is located in Ultuna, Uppsala, the university has several campuses in different parts of Sweden.


Language requirements for studying in Sweden:

There is no specific language requirement for your study visa in Sweden. The universities will require proof of language proficiency for either Swedish or English, which is part of the successful admission at a Swedish university. The Swedish Migration Agency will simply demand the university acceptance letter.

Swedish universities offer study programmes taught both in Swedish and English. However, most English study programmes are available for postgraduate level (Master’s and PhD courses). English language tests accepted by universities in Sweden:

  • IELTS Academic
  • PTE Academic
  • C1 Advanced

Documents required for the student visa in Sweden:

  • Receipt proving you’ve paid the residence permit application fee of 145 EUR.
  • Copies of the pages from your passport with personal information, validity period and the permission to live in and study abroad.
  • The letter of acceptance from the university that states that you have been admitted for a full-time course. If you applied for a PhD degree, the duration of the course must be specified.
  • Proof that you have comprehensive medical insurance coverage in Sweden (if your study lasts for less than a year). This applies also if the university or university college covers your insurance.
  • A bank statement that proves you can financially support yourself: minimum of 840 EUR/month or 165 EUR/month if you receive free food and accommodation. The document must cover the duration of your study and to be translated into English. You can also attach documents that show that you’ve received a scholarship, student aid or, in the case of PhD students, an educational grant or employment in research.

Apply for a work permit in Sweden:

As an EU/EEA citizen, you are entitled to work in Sweden without a work permit. Non-EU/EEA citizens will need a work permit; however, the employer in Sweden will apply for a work permit on your behalf at the Swedish Migration Agency.

During university studies, you are allowed to work without hourly restrictions. But you are advised not to neglect your education since you will have to prove that you will have made progress and show satisfactory academic results.

  • Organizers:
  • Date:
  • Time:
  • Age Group:
  • Number Of Children:
  • Vamue:
  • Contact:

University Facts


  • Type: Public
  • International Students: 100
  • Total Programs: 20
  • Rank: 20
  • Nationalties: -
  • Acceptance Rate: 46

Discuss your case with us!

We have helped 1000s of students fulfil their study abroad dream and helped them fly to their preferred country.

Interested In Studying Overseas with 4S?

Fill in your details & we'll call you back!