Semmelweis University is a research-led medical school in Budapest, Hungary founded in 1769. Its 250 years of tradition and unique focus on health care made it one of the leading universities of medicine and health sciences in Hungary and the Central European region. Most of the students who want to study abroad consider this university.
Documents Required for Europe Visa
Once a student decides to go abroad, and starts applying to various universities, it becomes important for him/her to get his/her documents in place, too! To apply for a visa and get it, these are the visa requirements:
- Entry visa application form
- Recent passport size photographs
- Valid travel documents
- Proof of accommodation in Europe
- Proof that the student has sufficient financial support to fund his/her stay and study in Europe
- Paid health insurance
- Copy of all previous educational certificates
- Acceptance letter from the university he/she had applied to
- Receipt of the visa application fees
Job Opportunities in Europe
If you are from a native English speaking country then by knowing a second European language, you can increase the job opportunities. Due to the high quality of education, European degrees can help you along your career path.
In Europe, the students need to actively make a network with recruiters as well as students. European educational institutes organize carrier boards in which students get a chance to speak to the recruiters face to face and get to ask questions related to their doubts.