Curtin University Singapore is a campus of Australia’s Curtin University. Curtin Singapore is an Australian-based university that provides local and international students with the opportunity to receive an Australian university education in Singapore.
Student Visa requirements for Singapore
To meet with Singapore study visa requirements, you must submit the following documents:
- Your current and legible passport, valid for a minimum of three months
- All completed student visa application forms — Form 16 (the main application for student pass) and Form V36 (for additional information on the applicant)
- The original receipt showing that you have paid the visa application fee
- The invitation letter issued by the IHL in Singapore
- Your bank statements showing that you can fund your education in Singapore (both tuition fees and living expenses while studying)
- Bank loan sanction letter (if applying for a student loan), along with proof of investments, if requested by the ICA
- Transcripts of your degrees, diplomas or any certificates received from schools attended in India
- Test scores required by your college, which could be GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, PTE etc.
- Document showcasing how you intend to bear all the costs associated with living in Singapore.
Process Of Applying For A Singapore Student Visa
You need to submit the student pass application between one and two months before your course begins. Here are the steps you need to follow while applying for a Student visa for Singapore:
|01. The IHL registers an application on the SOLAR website on your behalf.|
|Secure the admission letter from your chosen IHL in Singapore and check that they are registered with the SOLAR system. The IHL typically provides your details such as your name, nationality, date of birth, gender, course details etc. to SOLAR. You will also get an application reference number from the IHL, which you can use to access SOLAR and get started with the visa application process.|
|02. Submit Form 16 and Form V36|
|Next, you need to log in to the SOLAR website to submit e-Form 16. Ensure you have the following details before you log in:
• Registration acknowledgement note and login information provided by the IHL
• Your passport number and expiration date
• Your address and contact details in Singapore. You may provide your IHL’s registered address if you don’t have these details.
• Your email address
• A recent passport-size photograph
|03. Pay the application fee|
|Review the form and proceed to pay the application processing fee of SGD 30.|