CESPU’s history can be characterized by its pioneering spirit, innovation, sustained growth, its loyalty to the specialization principle, internationalization of European vocation, by its strong component of social and humanitarian assistance in providing health care services to the communities where it is located and for the pursuit of global quality.
Documents Required for Europe Visa
Once a student decides to go abroad, and starts applying to various universities, it becomes important for him/her to get his/her documents in place, too! To apply for a visa and get it, these are the visa requirements:
- Entry visa application form
- Recent passport size photographs
- Valid travel documents
- Proof of accommodation in Europe
- Proof that the student has sufficient financial support to fund his/her study and stay in Europe
- Paid health insurance
- Copy of all previous educational certificates
- Acceptance letter from the university he/she had applied to
- Receipt of the visa application fees
Job Opportunities in Europe
If you are from a native English speaking country then by knowing a second European language, you can increase the job opportunities. Due to the high quality of education, European degrees can help you along your career path.
In Europe, the students need to actively make a network with recruiters as well as students. European educational institutes organize carrier boards in which students get a chance to speak to the recruiters face to face and get to ask questions related to their doubts.