Western Washington University (WWU)
Western Washington University (WWU) is Study Group’s first partner university on the West Coast of the United States, located in Bellingham Washington 1.30h away from the multicultural cities of Seattle and Vancouver. Bellingham is a small city surrounded by breathtaking nature offering peaceful atmosphere to study and discovery. Bellingham its considered a multisport heaven by the pacific coast and is ranked by Trip Advisor as the second best outdoor city in US.
WWU is a top 200 Public University and is ranked second best Public School in the West coast of United States. It has highly accredited degree programs where students have access to outstanding research opportunities providing students practical experience on their respective fields. Many students end up working in global companies such as Tesla, Boeing, Amazon, NASA among others.
WWU is known as one of the first environmental colleges in the nation. Every year, students vote to continue the 100% renewable energy program on campus, and the university dining services has zero-waste initiatives at all dining locations.
- Ranked 2nd Best Public school in the West Coast of US(Regional Universities of the West)
- Career Focused Degree Programs – with internship opportunities
- Outstanding MBA program AACSB Accredited
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Degree Ranked number 6 in the world (by SCM World)
- #1 Best Accounting Programs for the Money in Washington (College Factual, 2018).
- Top 15% in the United States and 3rd Best in Washington for Environmental Sciences . (Environmental Colleges, 2017)
- 96% of graduates secure a job within 6 months after graduating
- Plenty of part time jobs opportunities
- Guaranteed Scholarships available!
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Other Fields
- Theater & Arts