STUDY IN GERMANY
Germany has been a land of inventions and innovations since ages. It’s known as land of ideas that offers a seal of quality in every field. To sustain this image they have always strive to offer the best in education, science and technology. Germany, as we know, is one of the most popular destinations for education for students across the globe. The country gives more than a perfect start to a student who wants to make his dream of studying with the best education, cutting-edge technology, latest methodology and research.
If a student wants to study in geographic heart of the European continent, then Germany is the country for you.
Why study in Germany?
- Germany ranks top among the international ranking in education and managed to abolish tuition fees for most of the universities for higher education
- Excellent worldwide recognized education courses for national and international students
- Best country to stay as it is rich in culture, ideas and innovations with assured excellence
- Offers diverse and prosperous courses at a very affordable cost
- Accumulation of scientifically oriented methodology, skills, latest technology and best job prospects
- Seminars and counseling sessions for students introduced to the university system in Germany to get assistance until enrollment
Important insights to admission intakes
German Universities generally offers two intakes
- Fall/Winter Intake - starts from September with deadline up to 30th June
- Spring/Summer Intake – starts from March with deadline up to 15th January
Eligibility Requirements for admission
For Undergraduate Programs
Candidates should have completed 12 years of formal schooling and Foundation in German Language program. It is ideal that student does the Foundation programme in Germany as it allows the students an experience before starting the Bachelor’s Degree.
For Graduate and Master’s Programs
- Certification of Undergraduate study in relevant field
- Engineering program may require a GRE score
- Management program may require a GMAT score
- Relevant work experience also may improve chances of admission
Preferred English Language Proficiency Scores
IELTS: Minimum score should be 5.5
TOEFL: 550 and higher (PBT), 213 and higher (CBT), 79 and higher (IBT)
- Statement of purpose to justifying why you would like to study in Germany in that particular field or subject area.
- Certificates and documents as per the University’s requirement
- Pass certificate and leaving certificate of secondary school from a recognized institution
- Proof of English language proficiency/ GRE/GMAT as the case maybe.
- A valid passport and proof of medical/health insurance
- Declaration of authenticity of documents submitted