Growing Destination. Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. However, Australia has so much more to offer than just that! Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
Cost of Living
Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United States and United Kingdom. International students are able to work part time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. There is also the possibility of scholarships, which can help to lower the cost of studying in Australia for international students.
Diversity of Education
Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them. The first decision international students have to make when choosing a degree program is which type of school is most catered to their needs and interests. Students can choose between universities, vocational education, and English language training. If necessary, it is easy for students to move between one qualification levels and from one institution to another.
One of the most appealing aspect of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
Important insights to admission intakes
- Fall semester: The semester runs from September through December
- Spring semester: The semester runs from February through June
Preferred English Language Proficiency Scores
Students having good scores in TOEFL and IELTS can apply for admission in any Australian universities for higher studies.
For Undergraduate Courses
- Students must have completed 10+2 with an aggregate score of 65% or above in best subjects excluding the marks of the local language studied.
- Good TOEFL and IELTS Scores
- Good scores in any Bachelor’s degree that is relevant to the Master’s program, which the candidate is applying for.
- Professional experience in any relevant area related to the course would be an added advantage.
- Good TOEFL and IELTS Scores
Documents Needed for Admission
- Mark sheets (X to highest Qualification)
- Degree/ provisional certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Letter from college
- Statement of purpose
- Copies of IELTS / TOEFL
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Work experience certificate, if any
Application Procedure for Admission
- The application form must be accompanied by certified true copies of relevant academic documents as required.
- University will intimate the candidate if the application is successful..
- Once the university receives the payment, the confirmation will be sent and this will be needed for the Visa procedures.
- For students outside of Europe, the visa procedure can take up to 8 weeks.